H8-BO / H8-BOFI / H6-BO / H6-BOFI / H-ALPHABO
Tabla de medidas en centímetros/Table of measurements in centimetres/Tableau des mesures en centimètres
|TALLA-NUM.PIE/SIZE-FOOT/TAILLE-NUM.PIED||ALTURA/HEIGHT/HAUTEUR||CONTORNO PECHO/CHEST CONTOUR/POITRINE||TIRO PIERNA/INSEAM/ENTREJAMBE|
H6-bofi seland 3 layers breathable wader. rubber boot ( felt sole w/studs)
H6-BOFI Seland 3 layers breathable wader. Rubber boot ( Felt sole w/studs)
H6-BOFI Seland 3 layers breathable wader. Rubber boot ( Felt sole w/studs).
3 layers breathable wader made with new breathable fabric
BREATH-TEX ( BTX):
(WPR 10000mm H2O/ MVP 4000gr-m2-24hrs)
Reinforcements on hip, knees and shinbones with 600D Oxford/PVC
(fabric with high resistance to abrasion in water repellent).
Double inside pocket with zipper closure.
Adjustable belt with back support.
Bib inside, on all chest contour.
Carry bag included (mesh on sides to let wader perspiration).
New vulcanized rubber boot in black colour negro with 5 mm neoprene socks
inside and felt sole with studs.
USE AND CARE TIPS FOR BREATHABLE WADERS
- The wader is designed to protect itself from water in the sea, in lakes, rivers, marshes.
- It is advisable to wear thin socks (in the sock model), polar pants or comfortable clothes, to keep warm.
- The belt with lumbar support and chest strap should always be tightly adjusted to prevent water from entering the wand (in case of a fall) and to withstand the water pressure on the back.
- Avoid the areas of spikes that pierce and tear the fabric losing the impermeability.
- Clean it with fresh water and let it dry hanging before storing it.
- Do not wash in the washing machine.
- Do not use the dryer.
- Do not use iron, soaps or abrasive solvents
38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 41-SK, 43-MK, 43-LK